Fast growing, SaaS company focusing on Location/Business Intelligence applications targeting the retail, restaurant, financial and other service industries. The software solution helps organizations make smarter site and trade area-based development and management decisions. The platform provides a range of services from basic reporting and planning to sophisticated forecasting/modeling. Founded in 2000, x-span results, inc is privately held and headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
The Sales Director drives and supports sales-related activities directly to targeted accounts. The individual must be self-motivated with a proven track record selling technical service solutions. Target companies range from small businesses to multi-nationals. Key roles and responsibilities include:
• Generate leads from various sources including cold calling
• Attend specific targeted industry events to develop/nurture/generate leads
• Develop and maintain an active pipeline and manage varied sales cycle demands (typical close cycle is from one month to one year)
• Understand complex business needs and translate/match to capabilities
• Make in person and online sales calls and perform software demonstrations to various levels within the organization –
from technical to the “C-suite”
• Develop sales proposals and demonstrate strong negotiation skills
• Translate qualified leads into new clients
• Project a professional image and respond to all sales and/or customer related inquiries in a timely manner
• Support and coordinate a smooth hand-off to account management and technical services
• Communicate and report progress/status to management on a periodic, ongoing basis
• Participate as a willing team member capable of “bending and flexing” to meet overall company needs.
Experience & Education:
The preferred candidate will bring the following expertise:
• Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience (7+ preferred)
• Related subject expertise in such areas as GIS, BI, SaaS solutions, and/or Real Estate Analytics, Modeling, Forecasting Services
• Related Retail, Restaurant, Financial Services industry expertise / exposure.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (advanced education preferred but not required)
Salary plus commission.
Travel is required with this position. Territory reach is national and may require “off hours” working to conduct business in other time zones. Weekend time may be required to attend events and meet deadlines. Position is based in Atlanta, GA.